Friday, September 24, 2010

Welcome Fall!


Next week begins a new job for me, one that hopefully offers more one on one time with the patients. My former job has been good to me, but the amount of travel time, documentation, and supervision was increasing leaving me feeling very guilty about being away from the kids. So with the change of seasons, I am looking forward to this change too.


The kids have been doing great. While Josh is hitting his motor milestones, Brandon is expanding his language. It is so fascinating to watch their growth. My favorite part of the day is to watch the two interact together. I still can't get over just how much Brandon adores his brother. As soon as he wakes up, Brandon listens for the baby cooing and runs to grab him a baby toy. Today, I caught Brandon encouraging Josh's crawling, "Keep going Joshi."

No comments:

Post a Comment